Yamaha TX16WYamaha TX16W
• Polyphony - 16 voices
• Sampler - 12-bit, 50kHz (mono), 33.3kHz (stereo), variable.
• Memory - 1.5 MB (expandable) for 16.3 seconds at 16.7kHz in mono. External 3.5" disks.
• Filter - 17 including resonant types, one per voice
• Sequencer - None
• Effects - Filter, Phaser, all possible thru Typhoon 2000
• Keyboard - None
• Control - MIDI IN/OUT/THRU (8-part multitimbral), Remote start/stop
• Date Produced - 1988
Have had 3. First with 1.5Mb RAM and Yamaha OS2. Later with Typhoon OS
and the second and third one with 3Mb RAM.
Yamaha TX16W Manual
My TX16W samples
A lot of tx16w samples (Yamaha OS)